Protect Our Elections
Fill out the form below to email your senators and demand ballot access for the 2020 General Election!
Rock the Vote has long advocated for expanded voting options to ensure everyone is able to cast their ballot. Now, COVID-19 has made it clearer than ever that options like in-person early voting and no-excuse absentee vote-by-mail are needed in all 50 states. We shouldn’t have to choose between our safety and our right to vote, and our access to the ballot shouldn’t depend on where we live.
The Natural Disaster and Emergency Ballot Act (NDEBA) of 2020 would take meaningful steps to improve ballot access, including:
- Expanding in-person early voting
- Providing critical election funding, including for mail voting
- Ensuring all states allow no-excuse vote-by-mail
- Extending deadlines for voter registration, mail ballot requests, and ballot returns
- Protecting access for disenfranchised communities, including voters with disabilities, young people, and Native voters
We must strengthen our elections to ensure our democracy is resilient to natural disasters and public health emergencies. Fill out the form below to email your senators and demand ballot access for the 2020 General Election!